Thursday, December 30, 2010

MUST READ: NEW SCHEDULE

Happy New Year! I hope y'all have had a great break. I know I have, but I definitely could have done better on my eating...do any of you feel the same? Let's set some new resolutions and keep them.
I want to see y'all soon! So here's my new schedule. It won't be in the books until Tuesday night when I get back into town.  But I know a tentative schedule that changed a little to help me fit my classes in, let me know if you have any special requests. My regular clients have priority. If you'd like to claim a spot, it's first come, first serve. This semester is going to be very busy for me, unlike this past one, so I am going to work on punctuality and trying to keep my schedule as structured as possible.  Please do so as well!
My Gold's Gym Training Schedule

Monday
7-9 am
7-8pm....7 is reserved for Becky
Tuesday
5:30-8pm 5:30 is reserved for Brightley
Wednesday7-9 am
7-9pm
Thursday
5:30-8pm 5:30 is reserved for Brightley and 7 for Becky
Friday and Saturday are pretty open. So please feel free to let me know if you want to reserve a permanent spot and I will mark it. 
Some of you like to change and don't want a consistent time, just let me know whether you will be a regular and unchanging or if I should plan on having random times for you. It's totally fine either way. Most of my clients that have the same time every week are generally more committed and don't cancel as often but that is not always the case..so whatever is best for yall, ok!?!?!  
See you all soon! 


1 comment:

Marlin, Becky & Josh said...

Hey Steph,

glad you had a good break1 I actually did pretty good on my food. Things have been pretty kinda stressed but I'll explain when I see you. Let's say,I'll be the only one from now on, though.