Saturday, December 18, 2010

While you're catching up on Christmas movies

Ok, so I don't know how many of you will have time to get into the gym..so I will be putting up a couple things y'all can do at home.
This one is particularly easy to do while catching up Christmas movies..
home supplies to use: 2 gallons of milk
Get your heart rate started and warmed up:
1 minute of jumping jacks
10 planks for 10 seconds (super tight)
1 minute of side kicks (like kickboxing)
50 bicycles
1 minute of jumping jacks
50 milk gallon bicep curls to overhead shoulder press

Repeat five times and you can probably burn a couple hundred calories!

REPORT IF YOU DO IT! Leave a comment or text me!

6 comments:

Caitlin Fischetti said...

I'm doing it!

Caitlin Fischetti

Marlin, Becky & Josh said...

I will actually be one of those getting to the gym (got to get my miles in, don't I?).

Marlin, Becky & Josh said...

OK I don't know if you got mny last comment but I had every intention of getting to the gym tonight and putting in some miles on the treadmill. Unfortunately we got about a foot of snow and I'm not going to make to the gym. I will however do some miles on my elliptical at home, k?

Steph said...

Yes! I got your comment and yes the elliptical is fine! Will you do this workout too though? I heard it's snowing like crazy! It's 70 degrees here :) I love my life haha
Good luck yall..keep it up!

Marlin, Becky & Josh said...

What do I use if I don't have gallon milk jugs? I have 5 lb. weights, will those work?

Steph said...

Yeah that's fine :)