Monday, November 29, 2010

Let's get back together!!

I hope you each had a fantastic Thanksgiving.  One thing I am thankful for this year is my job. I love being a trainer and am happy with all the fun we have had this year! Let's keep it up y'all!!!
If you have an available appointment, then you MUST come in this week. We will be doing plyometric circuits all month of December.  It will be very challenging, however, it burns calories at a higher rate. Therefore, you will need to suck it up and work hard.
A couple of things I have noticed...some of you may be forgetting about pre exercise eating and drinking habits.  Please eat more than an hour before but not more than two hours before a work out. And drink every fifteen minutes within that hour.  The food needs to have a little complex carbs and a little protein. Do not overeat, but do not come if you are not ready to get crazy busy! This month is vital. Many of you have goals that need to be reached by the end of the year..it is coming up!
I know there are many things that are keeping you busy. Finals. Work. Weddings. Christmas Shopping.  Kids.  There will always be obstacles, but it's about whether you want to prioritize this area of your life.
SOOOOO if you have not scheduled an appointment yet, do it TODAY.  I have opened up many more hours than usual. If you want to workout more than once this week, I definitely agree! Let me know how I can help you.
See you soon!

No comments: