Thursday, November 4, 2010

Let's Get Moving!

Here is a new challenge one of my friends suggested and I jumped on the bandwagon.
It's time to give ourselves a Christmas present.  This year I am giving myself the gift of 200 miles! I am going to walk or run 200 miles before Christmas. I want each of my clients to make a pledge to themselves and me. Do something that works and is realistic, but it MUST be more than you are currently doing. So for me, 200 miles is about five miles a day, which is more than I currently do.  This is on top of my weight training every day, so don't wimp out on me.  Look in your folder at the gym.  You will find a sheet with a pledge you make to yourself and me.  After you tell me your pledge, I will make you a chart so you can gage where you are at.  The weather is GORGEOUS right now so take some time to strengthen your heart and enjoy the beautiful world around us! Let's get moving people!!

I want the pledge filled out and turned in by next Monday. I will have charts for you by Tuesday!

One piece of inspiration for you...I have a very dear friend of mine who was paralyzed a year and half ago. She can't walk anymore. She would love to have an opportunity like this.  Be grateful you can move and get moving!

3 comments:

Marlin, Becky & Josh said...

11/8 3 miles
11/12 3 miles

Kaitlyn Brower Dressman said...

My goal is to run 100 miles before Christmas. I have 1.5 done!

Kelsey said...

I'm going to run/bike 100 miles before Christmas. I've done 5! Got a ways to go but I'm gonna do it!!! :)