Monday, November 15, 2010

Memo to Clients

Texting each of you and doing letters is not working exactly the way I would like it for each of you.  Therefore, every Monday I will be posting a memo on the blog.  You need to be checking this often. There are some of you that are trying so hard and doing everything that I have asked...others however, I still don't feel like we are on the same page.
I wanted everyone's Christmas challenge, evaluation, and goals turned into me and I have only received like five!! This is not okay guys! Get those goals to me.  And I need your evaluations or I can't improve to help you.
As far as the challenge, I need you to go on to the Challenge post, two posts below this, and tell me your miles.  Sorry for those of you who are doing this correctly.  I hope I don't sound angry, I'm not, I just need y'all to do your part, ok!?! Do this ASAP so I can make charts and put charts in your folder.
Other pieces of information...
I have received several valid complaints lately on lack of results.  I know that I have seen improvement in many of you, but until I see complete obedience to my rules, I will push those rules.  If, at this point, you have followed everything I have suggested for an ENTIRE month and have not seen results, then I will suggest you go see a physician.  I know what I am doing. I am confident in my ability to be a good trainer and I trust my nutritional information that I have learned and give out.  Therefore, it is not working, then we need to see what is going on inside your body.
Many of you know I was really sick for a couple months.  During the months of August through October, I gained five pounds and changed my percentage in body fat a couple points. When I was given the clear to start working out again and eating the way I want to, I am almost back to my pre-sick weight and getting closer to the strength. I know that many of you want to lost more than five pounds and change body fat more than a little bit. However, I only gave up working out and changed my eating habits for two and half months. I know it will take two months about to get back to where I was.  If it didn't take me a day to gain the weight, it will take me longer to get back down. Make sense?
I am not trying to discourage you, in fact, I hope this encourages you. Please try so hard! Tomorrow I will be posting an exact replication of my day, my sleep, eating, and exercising.  I will then show you the mathematical and scientific approach to what my body is doing with the food and exercise.  If you can model your life somewhat after this, then we should see some results!!
On top of this, I am starting a competition, I will let you know details very soon! Stay tuned !I love you guys!! Please keep it up!

No comments: