Thursday, November 4, 2010

Money

If I had a dime for every time someone told me they couldn't afford to eat correctly, I would be a millionaire! If money is an issue, please come talk to me and show me how much you are currently spending, and bring a grocery receipt. I am not made of money either! My roommates and I each spend about 30 dollars a week on meals give or take a few.  The first week was a lot more than that, because we bought a lot of bulk food from Sam's, such as flour, etc.  However, now it's come down to around 30.  We get three meals and two snacks with this budget.  Given, there is three of us chipping in money so it takes it down, so if you can find people who will do this diet with you, it is better. But we can still figure things out.  Just don't let lack of money stop you from being healthy.  It's either now or later.  The studies shown on how many people get diabetes, heart problems, colon problems, etc are large enough that it is easy for me to say, "if you don't want to pay now, you will pay later, make your choice when you want."
So make a choice. Get organized.  Spend time on food.
Let me know if I can help
!

No comments: